I am often asked how I moved back to the United States from Nicaragua with...
- less than $1,000 to my name
- no home (just a car I was borrowing)
- a history of troubled relationships
- and only one suitcase of belongings
Then, in less than 3 years I created...
- an extraordinary love relationship that lights me up every day
- work in the world that I am deeply passionate about and that affords me a financially stress-free lifestyle I love
- a home/office that feels like a dream (in my dream neighborhood, just blocks from the ocean)
- and I am continuing to grow, contribute, and celebrate in new and exciting ways every year.