When I was a teenager I wrote everyday. It was art and medicine for me. I even got my first degree in creative writing and was a journalist for the college newspaper. I always adored authors (my mom turned me onto books at age 14). My heroes are authors, some of my friends are authors, when I'm envious of someone...it's usually an author or someone with incredible writing skills. Do you relate to this at all? Are there people doing things in the world that you just swoon over and think, "Wow! I'd love to love to do that, be that, have that."Read More
I am often asked how I moved back to the United States from Nicaragua with...
- less than $1,000 to my name
- no home (just a car I was borrowing)
- a history of troubled relationships
- and only one suitcase of belongings
Then, in less than 3 years I created...
- an extraordinary love relationship that lights me up every day
- work in the world that I am deeply passionate about and that affords me a financially stress-free lifestyle I love
- a home/office that feels like a dream (in my dream neighborhood, just blocks from the ocean)
- and I am continuing to grow, contribute, and celebrate in new and exciting ways every year.